BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION
Look for the pink Box Tops on hundreds of your favorite participating products. Each is worth 10¢ for CFE.
Link your Amazon account to AmazonSmile. Amazon will donate 0.5% of eligible purchases to CFES.
GIANT A+ REWARDS
Register your BonusCard to earn money for CFES every time you buy groceries
Download the app and choose Chadds Ford Elementary to start earning money for CFES
Donate to the PTO and/or sign up to volunteer today.
Welcome to the CFES PTO
Your Chadds Ford Elementary PTO would like to welcome all students and families to the 2019 - 2020 school year! We are excited to begin another successful year for our school and PTO. Participation in PTO activities builds community and helps benefit our school and students; there are numerous opportunities to get involved. Please also consider donating to our Booster Drive (fill in the "Give Us A Boost" flyer and return to school via Backpack Express or to the office during Sneak-a-Peek, which is August 22, 2019). Funds raised through this drive, the Art Show, and other fundraisers go directly to our children to fund technology projects, teacher grants, assemblies, books, family fun night and much more!
IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES - Please plan to attend!
• Wednesday, September 4 @ 9:30 AM – FIRST PTO MEETING AND BUDGET APPROVAL MEETING.
Subsequent PTO meetings fall on the first Wednesday of every month at 9:30 a.m. All CFE parents are welcome. Meetings are informal, so please feel free to bring your younger children.
• Friday, September 20 @ 4:30 PM – FALL FESTIVAL
Always a fun time for all. Please look for more information to come home with your child.
• Save the Date - ART SHOW - March 20 and 21
This is the primary fundraiser for our school. Please do not miss this event; plan to volunteer to help!
• Mitchell Elementary School Drive – We will be collecting items for Mitchell Elementary School in Southwest Philadelphia, and greatly appreciate your support (see separate flyer for more information).
• Volunteer Clearances – Please make sure that your clearances are up-to-date, as they are required to volunteer at most school events. For additional information please visit: https://www.ucfsd.org/about/volunteer.
We want to thank all of our volunteers, teachers, staff, and administration for all that they do to support the continued success of our PTO. We would love to have your help volunteering, as well as your support of our booster campaign and events. These profits directly benefit all of our CFE children – let's work together to make it a great year for all of them! Thank you so much. Feel free to contact us with any questions.
Save the Dates
* Please mark Thursday, August 22 on your calendars for our 2019-2020 Parent Orientation and Sneak-a-Peek Event.
* Mark your calendars for our first 2019-2020 PTO meeting Wednesday, September 4 at 9:30 a.m. We will vote in our new budget and kick things off for the fall!
* Our Fall Festival committee is already hard at work planning this fun family event for Friday, September 20. Please sign up if you would like to help out.